• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys frt spring ?

No on the springs there is a small number in white I think the ones I have are 403 I would have to look though. The springs I have where suppose to be for a zj but where wrong , just wondered if anyone ever noticed what is on the 3" xj kit.

exjay33 said:
No on the springs there is a small number in white I think the ones I have are 403 I would have to look though. The springs I have where suppose to be for a zj but where wrong , just wondered if anyone ever noticed what is on the 3" xj kit.

I have ZJ 9.5's and there the same as the XJ......

IIRC mine have 300 on them, might be 301. I'll take a look if I remember to.

Randy_66 said:
Mine were 300. They provide no where near as much lift as the rear spring pack. I'll be adding 1.5 spacers real soon.

just wait the rear springs will soon match the front when they sag, though it may not be evenly (one side sitting lowerr than the other)
then you'll be adding in some AALs... lol

Yeah, my rear leafs gave 2" more than the coils. After almost a year, my leafs have settled less than .25". I'm not even sure my coils gave a full 3" even right after the lift. Oh yeah and my number was 300.

JLane99XJ said:
just wait the rear springs will soon match the front when they sag, though it may not be evenly (one side sitting lowerr than the other)
then you'll be adding in some AALs... lol

Yeah, they are sitting back there laughing, waiting for me to get off my butt and add the spacers...

Back