• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ lift T-Case more for Sale V8 convers

THE_OWL

NAXJA Forum User
Selling off lift stuff and other misc stuff
in Alb NM, Paypal, Plus Shipping

Trailmaster Dropdown brackets for Control Arms Blue: $50

Rustys Adj LCAs w/Energy Bushings 1000mi nicked from installing over and over $100

Rustys Fixed uppers same specs as above for 6" lift $70

NP242 T-Case 21spline SYE 0miles on rebuild with new chain and rebuild kit. $500

Natl Spring Custom front coils measure 23.5"(about 8") sagged to 7" crappy rattle can paint Flexy $70

Rustys crossmember with 1" drop unpainted drilled for Chevy Transmission, 0miles: should still be able to use Jeep mount $50

HP Dana 30 axle Non Disco 4.56 Reider, Never ran in 4WD(not that it matters :D ) 260 joints Rancho Steering shock, complete with tie rod, draglink Calipers if you want, energy bushings.
Botched Track bar mount but works fine in factory location.
make me an offer doubt Ill ship unless you wanna pay :)

Cross drilled XJ rotors (1987) with matching special hi temp pads
about 500miles never off road $75 for everything

Factory front Driveshaft, polished, clearcoated, with never run new U-Joint::: Make offer

Chrome Bumper thumper of my 87 XJ see pic $50

Smittybilt grill guard for something, not sure but prob a ZR2 S-10 blazer, looks to be mounted but in great shape see pic $100?

heres a pic with 35", those coils arms and Drop brackets.

P1010002.JPG

Jeep%20Under.JPG

email for specific questions or pics, not gona snap a picture of a T-Case for you!

PM'ed you on the TM DB's.

Message sent about the LCA's....

Also, let me know what kind of price you're looking to get for the D-30. Could possibly make arraingements to p/u or meet for purchase on the axle.

ScottM

msgs returned.
Axle is out of the vehicle. make offer!!!!!!!
Like anyone else, my time is money and it will take too much time/effort to pallet and take somewhere. I only have a car right now so moving it around isnt easy.
Also have a 33" TSL been a spare on the back of my jeep. about 90% tread although I cant remember ever running it :D.
Its on a Black RockCrawler 4.5 15x8 rim that was never mounted except for the carrier.
offers?

Would you happen to wanna sell the 242 sye only?

It would leave me with a T-Case I couldnt do anything with.
Cut output shaft and housing..
This thing is fully rebuilt. Dontcha need a new one? :D

I don't believe I can afford yours owl. Thanks though-----Kyle

OWLiE is open to offers :D
I got a long arm kit, Tera 50 and Atlas, so Its gotta go
BTW if anyone is doing a Chevy Drivetrain swap my Crossmember is perfect and also has 0miles
Also have a NP231 SYE output shaft from Tom Woods. When I got my kit Tommy sent me the wrong shaft back So I never used it. Its been shortened by their milling thingy so its a good swap for the Do it yourselfer.

where are you located? anywhere near maine? or will you ship if i pay cost? any trades taken? get back to me im very interested in a few of your things for sale, and do you still have the rear springs to go with the front coils? id like to get a matching pair to make it easy????????? let me know

the db's are mine.:D

sorry.:( ;)

yeah you're right.;)

Nice San Andreas, you need any CC stuff? I have entire frames.

I have a Homegrown with enlightnd tubing and full race face/xtr off to the side :D
zocchi again of course
No more bikes !!!!

PS I dont live anywhere near Maine, In fact I prob coulnt point it out on a Map, Anything East of Texas may as well be Ireland for me. thats about where the rocks end and the Grass starts!

I'll be headed through NM via 40 in a month or so so if you have the LCAs, Xmember, and DBs unsold I can swing by and pick them up if you dont want to pack.

Homegrown? Hows it feel to ride with XTR on a Wal-mart bike? (I ride a fastback pro on the road):D

Homegrown is one of the winningest frames of its production years! Fastback or "lastback"? :D

DBs sold, everything else you asked for is still available

Back