• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Opinions Wanted

96XJCLASSIC

NAXJA Forum User
I am getting ready to start the second build on my XJ and was wondering what you guys think of this setup.

Front:
RE 4.5" ZJ Springs
ACOS
TNT Long Arms

Rear:
"New" RE 5.5 Leafs
"New" RE Boomerang Shackle

I am also considering a set of Big Offroad leafs. I am looking for around 7" of lift.

Sounds good, adding all th misc. stuff with that. What size tire are you going to be running?

Also, you're gonna be atleast 7" of lift.

ZachMan said:
Sounds good, adding all th misc. stuff with that. What size tire are you going to be running?

Also, you're gonna be atleast 7" of lift.

Yea I realize it will be a little higher than I want, So I might look at the 4.5 leafs.

I am going to be running 36" Iroks.

96XJCLASSIC said:
Yea I realize it will be a little higher than I want, So I might look at the 4.5 leafs.

I am going to be running 36" Iroks.

I'll say this, my RE 4.5" (4.5" coils, 3.5" packs with shackle) netted me 6" of lift. With cut fenders and bumstop I could see 36s working.

ZachMan said:
I'll say this, my RE 4.5" (4.5" coils, 3.5" packs with shackle) netted me 6" of lift. With cut fenders and bumstop I could see 36s working.

I am currently running the RE 3.5 SF trimmed with TJ flares and 33's are a perfect fit. I really don't think I could clear the 36" Iroks if I added just a shackle.

96XJCLASSIC said:
I am currently running the RE 3.5 SF trimmed with TJ flares and 33's are a perfect fit. I really don't think I could clear the 36" Iroks if I added just a shackle.

Iroks? Yeah you're probablly right they run Big.

Back