• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

radio wiring harness

bocaj

NAXJA Forum User
my radio just went out along with my dome light and lighter plug. i checked fuses all are good. its had a problem where when i go over bumps the radio goes out. im thinkin a loose wire but how do i find what one it is? my radio is running on the wire thats hot all the time. is there someway i can rig up a new wire? and not just to the radio to everything on that fuse?

Sorry my FSM is for a 2000. I doubt it would be even close to your 93. I would try to follow the wiring down into the dash. I bet there is a connector under there that is loose, or corroded.

My brother had this problem with his jeep. There are wires that run underneth the driver side floor. It ended up being that a couple wires had ground and caused his radio and dome lights to not work. Try pulling the carpet up and checking the wires to see if they are grounding or not

Back