• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cruise control module???

alpinetiburon04

NAXJA Forum User
I was ripping out my alarm system today. By the way, did 91 sport XJs come with a factory alarm system? Anyway, I was ripping out the wiring and found a big black box zip-tied under my dash. It reads SCS/Frigette on it. I looked upthe company and they've been making cruise systems for years, so I assume this is the control module. Does anyone else have this under their dashboard? It's weird that it was zip-tied on because the cruise switch on the steering column looks to be factory. I'm wondering if anyone has any wiring diagrams for this system, or for the entire Jeep. I'm getting the cruise and alarm wiring confused and I don't wanna f*ck anything up. Thanks!

I think my cruise box is in the same place and is held on by velcro...perhaps the velcro wore out and they replaced it with zip ties

Back