• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

winch bumper?

I have the older C4x4 winch bumper, and it's a good solid unit, for a very reasonable price. However, the powdercoating on mine only lasted about 3 years before it started to rust and flake away real bad. I've also found that it's virtually impossible to get rid of, despite grinding and re-applying numerous coats of duplicolor bedliner and rustoleum. However, I also live in the salt belt, so that is difinitely a factor. If you decide on that bumper, and live somewhere they use road salt, I'd coat it with some additional substance to prevent rust from setting in. If you also decide to get the grill guard that covers the headlights, be sure to use anti-seize on the bolts. Otherwise changing the headlight out can be pretty labor intensive :repair:

I am looking at a TnT customs bumper. I like the look and design of tube bumpers and considered Rusty's as well though i'm not sure on them...especially with me and their track record for products. I actually need to contact them and get a quote/lead time somtime this week.

Back