• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ordering your lift kit--

Meeks

NAXJA Forum User
I am currently looking at a lift kit from Rusty's Offroad. But-- their.. order form says.. nono to Canada? Their shipping FAQ, says they do-- wtf? I want this kit.. NOW. Damnit.

Meeks said:
I am currently looking at a lift kit from Rusty's Offroad. But-- their.. order form says.. nono to Canada? Their shipping FAQ, says they do-- wtf? I want this kit.. NOW. Damnit.
Thank you for your inquiry to NAXJA/Rusty's Customer Service. Please take a number, sing a Benny Hill song and skip to the end of the line.

Thank you - Big Kiss, eh?
jqqer9.jpg

Call them in the morning 256-442-0607. You'll end up talking to Rusty and he'll work it out. Deep breaths....in.....out....

Arrrrrgh.. that picture made me laugh anyways. I am going to phone them on my lunch break, hopefully they are stll around.. Or I will have to kick some buttocks.

Save yourself some trouble.....
Go see this guy and have him set you up.
He should have NO trouble lifting you XJ for you.
I hear he's pretty handy at building things......

RGP%5Flarge%2Ejpg

LOL red green. funny stuff right there. "if women dont find ya handsome they should at least find you handy."

WHo did you talk to at Rusty's....Rusty's or Zac?

thats weird I Just got Rustys 6.5" leafs and they actually have a canada sticker on them I think It says something like made in canada

I don't know who I called-- he had a very thick accent. Very helpful, and quick on the phone, and he didn't mind that my cell cut out every 4 or so minutes.

The shipping is going to kill me though, but-- well, they treated me well enough. They just gotta work on their website a little bit.

Meeks said:
I don't know who I called-- he had a very thick accent. Very helpful, and quick on the phone, and he didn't mind that my cell cut out every 4 or so minutes.

The shipping is going to kill me though, but-- well, they treated me well enough. They just gotta work on their website a little bit.

Spend your money with one of our wonderful sponsors!

Contary to some peoples beliefs arounf here Rusty's is a NAXJA sponsor...and has been for a very LONG LONG time

ECKSJAY said:
...and if my wife calls...
i cant remember...dam* it. its been a long time since i have seen that show. funny as hell to be on pbs. back to the topic. good luck with your lift i like mine and have had 0 problems.

Back