• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW ORGS crossmember/skid

Locrdup

NAXJA Forum User
This thing is new and very very beefy. It is the skid all else are compared to. I would guess 6x-8x heavier than stock. It has a few scratches from sittin in garage, but its new.

Ok, now let me say instead of their being 4 holes in it their are 8 because I drilled a second set for it to better fit my 2000, but I never got ot putting it on. With that said I think it was made for a 96 or older, because the first time I never could get it mounted. I just talked with ORGS and they said to loop a rope around the tranny mount and pull it while two others fit the crossmember on, then it will fit. (Well theres only me so thats one reason its not on)With the LA I can't use it anyways. I paid $280 + shipping and I am now taking offers + shipping. Shipping will be around $30-$40.

I guess I'll start the bidding at $100 + shipping.

Well, I have been imformed I can just change the tranny mount and it will fit. So I may keep it now, if the price doesn't get above $100.

Anyone got a better offer than $100? I said bidding, I kinda thought someone would post for $100, then someone might post $120......ya know

Well I'll go ahead and say I would like to get atleast $150+shipping.

I can do $150 + shipping no less. :(
(About $180 total)

If I can't get that I'll just buy a new tranny mount and put this bad boy on.:)

Back