• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bought a winch Warn M8000

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered a Warn M8000 winch today for my ARB. The price was $588.99 shipped with a Hawse fairlead.

I ordered it from truckaddons.com - has anyone dealt with them before? They had the best price I could find on the net.

Another thing I should have thought about before ordering. Will the hawse fairlead be compatible with my ARB bumper?

I have a ARB bumper too but I run the roller fairlead even with my synthetic winch rope. The bumpers uses four holes that you drill in the roller fairlead to mount it to the bumper plus the 2 long ones that go throught the vertical rollers. The only problem I can see is that the bolts go through the roller fairlead bracket and into the mounting holes on the winch. You might have to get shorter bolts if they are not running throught the roller racket.

But then again.. there are not holes drill in the ARB for the hawse fairlead cause the hawse only has 2 bolts. And since the winch is right behind it, you might have a problem adding 2 holes and being able to put a nut on the back.

Only one way to find out huh

Anyone else know the answer to this?

I can always call and switch to a roller fairlead before they ship.

90Pioneer said:
Anyone else know the answer to this?

I can always call and switch to a roller fairlead before they ship.

Get the roller if you still can. Two reasons: 1) Hawse is NOT going to work with your ARB bullbar, 2) Hawse sucks for hard sidepulls because it kinks the cable too hard. Spend the little extra coin and get the roller fairlead/100ft cable M8000. ;)

Back