• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rover/Jeep Summit!!! Nov, 9-10!

TOZOVR

NAXJA Member #713
www.authorizedvehicle4x4.com/roverjeepsummit.htm

Click that for a bit more info or email me directly!!

Already have 15rigs slated, so 2 groups are going to be spaced....

RJ

RJ --

I can't make Old Florida Road -- been there, DIDN'T do that. Too much for stock rigs. Sounds like a good event, though.

I have to say, though, that the color choices on the event web page hurt my eyes just looking at them. Yikes!

Heh heh, I just changed the color so anyone who'd clicked in before whould know that it' s been updated LOL!!

Hey

I will be there, as long as I get paid this friday!! hehe do you have the numbers for Mt. Greylock?? or are we having a group site? you know you wanna... ;)
~Joe~
also, anyone have a stock crossmember? mine is bent and it is screwing up my t-case linkage and i have more vibes because of the angle change... I will be getting Rusty's, hopefully within a month, but for now, i want a stock one.. I ave a 95 XJ 231 AW4...
thanx!

whoops

just read the web page.. lol ok Mohawk Trail campground it is!! hopefully see ya then..
~Joe~

WHOOOOOOOHAHA!!

AH

hey toz,
turns out Eagle has a crossmember I can possibly install... And possibly an XJ I can make into a real trail rig!! I doubt my dad will let me, but hey, its worth a chance.. So if things go right, i may install my new crossmember this weekend, do an oil change, and maybe look at this rig he has.. sorry man, I will have to make it next time..
~Joe~

Back