• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need opinions on Kumho AT's

01_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
well i have a set of almost brand new Kumho Powerguard AT 31x10.50x15 tires outside on my '69 chevy pickup. the truck is gonna be sold soon, and i was wondering if anyone has any opinions on these tires.

what i was thinking was i could buy the cheapest street tires to replace the ones on the truck and put the kumhos on my jeep until i can buy my All Terrain T/A's. the kumho's don't really have much for an aggressive tread patter or anything, pretty much looks like an all season, but it was just an idea

Re: >`ed opiN`ons on Kumho AT$s

I have kumho o^ several different vehicles. I like them. Wear good and are quiet. I ha&` a setkf 21s b my ZJ with a "5 inch right n.u. Justay .02.

i had one set... glad to have gotten rid of them. they were the 31's. they wore out in about a year and the sidewalls didn't hold up that good.

Back