• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

baja claw

herreraxto

NAXJA Forum User
what you think on the performance on this tires i mostly going to use them 80% street and 20% off road, they are 33x13.5r 15 i just order some wheels 15x8 backspace 4.0 do you think they going to rub on the arms or somethin i have 4.5 of lift and the original fenders (planing to cut them)

that was very hard to read.,,,,

well i got 33 x12.50 PC MT's on 3.75 BS and 5 inch of lift. they come very close to rubbing the LCA's. Im pretty sure yours will rub and you are gonna need to do a good bit of trimmimg.
sorry cant comment on the performance of the claws

herreraxto said:
what you think on the performance on this tires i mostly going to use them 80% street and 20% off road, they are 33x13.5r 15 i just order some wheels 15x8 backspace 4.0 do you think they going to rub on the arms or somethin i have 4.5 of lift and the original fenders (planing to cut them)

New and improved version 2.0:

herreraxto said:
What you think of the performance of the radial Baja Claws? I mostly am going to use them for 80% street and 20% off road and they are 33x13.5r 15. I just ordered some wheels that are 15x8 with 4.0 backspacing. Do you think they are going to rub on the arms or something else? I have a 4.5 of lift and the original fenders (planing to cut them)

Cut your fenders and you should be fine with alot of bumpstop. Also depends on how much lift your 4.5' is? My RE 4.5" is still 6", lol.

westsacxj said:
well i got 33 x12.50 PC MT's on 3.75 BS and 5 inch of lift. they come very close to rubbing the LCA's. Im pretty sure yours will rub and you are gonna need to do a good bit of trimmimg.
sorry cant comment on the performance of the claws

Strange, I am running 4.25 bs and my 33x12.50s don't rub.

i do think youll rub. Id go with some more BS if you have to have a 13" wide tire

about 3 different people i go wheelin with run baja claws. one samurai, one rubicon and one xj.

they all like them alot. and they ride pretty quiet on the highway for such a agressive tread pattern.

Back