• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone going to thanksgiving ride with BMJA?

gearwhine

NAXJA Forum User
Do you need to be a member? If I am free and don't need to be a member, I will definitely attend. Anyone else? I want to hit up the sluice...I think it's called the sluice. Well, let me know. All you guys with 35's now surely want to go. _nicko_

Hey Nick,I will ask Brian tomorrow.I will see him at BMJA Toys for [email protected] am planning on going.I know its $5.00 per person and the date is November 30.I will let you know more.

Wish i coulda helped out guiding on that run with ya Mitch.

Turns out i'm not heading North in am afterall. It's on for next weekend.

Nick - I sent an email to the powers-that-be asking about whether you need to be a member or not. If I recall, they did open it to anyone the past couple of years, so you should just go to BMJA's web site and pre-register.

BTW - The Toys-4-Tots run was pretty good today, a little chilly in the AM but not too bad. My group ran Chicken, JohnB's Fav trail - Wompum, and Q (aka M-Trail extension - I think I still saw a brown spot from Nick at last years NACFest!).

You know what John....Next time You and me are at Q/M-trail extension....I'm gonna conquer under my own power with the help of your spotting expertise of course. Oh, by the way....I was at paragon testing our dune buggy the other weekend, and walked m-trail ext. They filled that entire hole up with rocks. I will sign up for the run this week....thanks. _nicko_

Back