• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT boomerang shackles installed

bigwhitey

NAXJA Forum User
Just received my TnT boomerang shackles today. They're the 1.5", I used them to replace my RE 1.25".
Here's some pics of the difference
shackleTnT.JPG

shacklere.JPG

shacklecompare.JPG

Looks pretty sweet man. Any issues with them hitting the bumper bolts? I kow mine do with my Daystar shackles....still need to get under and trim them too.

99greenjeeper said:
do you need to chop your tailpipe to run those?

With most aftermarket shackles you do need to cut the tip off--At least on a 97+ the end of the tail pipe has a bend in it which just makes it rattle next to the shackle.

They came that color. The paint scratched pretty easy but they'll be black like everything else soon.

Even with the re shackles I had to modify the exhaust. But you won't know until you get them on and cycle the suspension.

i just ordered some...they came bare metal. with no zerk for grease. I spoke with TNT and they advise that grease is not necessary and that they've had no issues associated with a lack of grease.

Back