• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

boomerangs pics

I'll have to see if I can find some pictures of them installed. Here's some info on them though...

xjshackles1.gif

http://www.tntcustoms.com/webV3/xjshackles.asp

read the link....
RyleyF said:
What's the advantage of these over conventional shackles?

Boomerang shackles will not change the way your Jeep flexes unless you already have a binding problem.Some straight shackles are already clearanced to help with that and you can shorten up your bumper bolts also.It shouldnt be an issue with most springpacks.

Hey captain I notice you have move the upper mount down, are you running longer springs? if so what kind? I have been tossing this idea around so I could run a longer flatter spring.

jrsxj98 said:
Hey captain I notice you have move the upper mount down, are you running longer springs? if so what kind? I have been tossing this idea around so I could run a longer flatter spring.

I got the first batch of Full-Traction kits when they were introduced a couple of years ago. The springs in the first batch were cut too long. I tried to get the right springs from FT, but they were backordered for an indefinite period of time. I had a trip planned, so I came up with my own solution.

As far as the vette goes, it's my neighbor's. I help him work on it occasionally, and it's got a 350 under the hood. Nothing fancy.

Hijack over :) ...

RCP Phx said:
Boomerang shackles will not change the way your Jeep flexes unless you already have a binding problem.Some straight shackles are already clearanced to help with that and you can shorten up your bumper bolts also.It shouldnt be an issue with most springpacks.

yea well i do have a binding problem so they will help me..also thank you capt nemo that picture is exactly what i wanted..

Back