• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jason...Re: Rubicon clean up...

CherokeeChick

NAXJA Forum User
We are always looking for newlsetter articles. Wanna send me a write up of your Rubicon cleanup efforts (and trail ride/adventure :lol: ) for the next newsletter? It should be coming out in Jan.

Marjorie
xjsportchick at yahoo dot com (spam-free form)

We're working on it. I've got some more pics, even some good turd glamour shots!

CRASH

Sounds great! Loooove the pics, btw, guys. I'll be looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics and getting the write up.

Marjorie

Does pictures from that weekend of my first successful run thru the Soup Can count? I picked up the paint that I left on the rock!

SeanP

Hey Marjorie,

I'll start working on the write-up, shouldn't take too long. When do you need it by? And Andy want to send some of those pictures my way? :D

Sean,
Yeah, we can include a couple of small pics in the article, if Jason is willing. I'd be curious to see them anyway. :)

Jason,
Thanks! I need to have it by the first of December. That should give you at least a month. :lol: I'm looking forward to reading it.

Marjorie

[quote:4e1b0b18b3="SeanP"]Does pictures from that weekend of my first successful run thru the Soup Can count? I picked up the paint that I left on the rock!

SeanP[/quote:4e1b0b18b3]

pfft noone wants to see your damn cherokee! hah

Just kiddin man give me some pics, I'm sure theyd be great for the write up/paper.

Send em my way at [email protected]

Jason

Back