• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Kit

PARROTHEAD007

NAXJA Forum User
I Have Lifted Cj's, But I Just Bought Two Xjs.
My Question Is How High Can Lift Befor You Have To Worry About Drive Shaft Length And A Slip Yoke Eliminator.
Also Does Anybody Have A Input As To A Rough Country Lift?
Good, Bad, Or Otherwise. Thanks

PARROTHEAD007 said:
I Have Lifted Cj's, But I Just Bought Two Xjs.
My Question Is How High Can Lift Befor You Have To Worry About Drive Shaft Length And A Slip Yoke Eliminator.
Also Does Anybody Have A Input As To A Rough Country Lift?
Good, Bad, Or Otherwise. Thanks
Rough Country is bad. Don't consider them. After about 3", you'll need to get an SYE.

Welcome to NAXJA.:wave:

Search feature is the best thing on here. You can find about anything your looking for by using it. Most all topics have been covered at one point so there is lots of information out there, just waiting for you to find it. Don't give up on your first search, trying different combinations of key words helps sometimes.
As far as lifts go, it's kinda like everyting else in life. You get what you pay for. I'm a fan of Rusty's. Some here don't care too much for his stuff, but he's been good to me and have never had any trouble from his products.
http://www.rustysoffroad.com/

Back