• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fulltime + bigger tires = ?

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Well after getting my Jeep about a month and a half ago I was kinda iffy about the 242 and mad there is no HD SYE. Well I have been absolutley loving it on rainy days (no snow down here,yet) Its like a night and day difference between 2 hi and fulltime on wet roads, almost makes you over confident.

Anyways the 33s are going on tommorow after I finish my lift. I am wondering if I can still run fulltime with 33s on wet roads? I never run fulltime on the dry pavement anyways so that won't be an issue.

dmillion said:
The full-time won't be a problem, the gearing probably will be, though.

You talking about with 4.56s?

If you have 4.56 gears then forget what I said. Since your posting didn't indicate anything about gears I kind of assumed that you were stock. Maybe a bad assumption.

dmillion said:
If you have 4.56 gears then forget what I said. Since your posting didn't indicate anything about gears I kind of assumed that you were stock. Maybe a bad assumption.

No I will have 3.55s in it for a few weeks, but I knew not to try fulltime till the 4.56s and locker is all in.

Back