• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Remember...

Dirk Pitt

Adam Dowling
December 7, 1941

:us: :us: :us:

I saw a list of names of the fallen - 46 pages long when pasted to Word.

I tried to paste it here and I got the following error:
"The text that you have entered is too long (107208 characters). Please shorten it to 70000 characters long."

:us:

Uss%20Arizona.jpg

smwave.gif

Anybody watch "Shootouts" on the History channel? Amazing stories of heroism from people who never thought of themselves as heros. I haven't seen a Shootouts episode on Pearl Harbor, although there was certainly enough heroism to go around that day.

If anybody is interested you can see Pearl Harbor pretty clearly on Google Earth. There is even a battleship docked in the harbor.

That battleship moored in Pearl is the USS Missouri (BB-63), site of the surrender ceremonies that ended WWII. It's fitting that the Mighty Mo is docked near the USS Arizona (BB-39), symbolizing the opening and close of the Second World War.

100_3002.jpg

That's in France right?

She's ugly :pig:
I'd at least want a pretty girl looking over my grave.:thumbup:

It kinda looked like one of those things at the Normandy cemetery.

Well, that's even worse if it's on US soil. That means we have an ugly-faced lady looking over our boys - And it's OUR fault! (oh, I mean it's Bush's fault) :laugh3:

Back