• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Water under driver's side rear seat

Fred85

NAXJA Forum User
showpic.php

it's not very much water, but it collects in this seam in the red box in the pic.......i searched and found only person ever having this problem and it was never resolved

where in the hell would the water come from that collects in this area?? i always park on level ground btw

Last edited:
More info would help; such as, all the time? Only when it rains? That sort of thing. Your picture isn't very clear, but it appears the area your pointing out is under the rear seat?

Yes under the rear seat, like the thread title says

not much info to give about this because i just noticed it today.........this is a 2001

btw, the passenger side same area is as dry as can be

figured i'd update......

there are two drain holes about 3/4" in diameter on this side under the rear bench seat, right next to each other. Each one has a rubber plug in it

I rtv'd the rubber plugs against the body yesterday. Well after driving an hour in the rain yesterday night, and driving through decently heavy rain/some deep puddles today there was no water in this area so it seems i solved my own problem............

Back