• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's All Because Of This Critter

bj-666

NAXJA Forum User
dam spiders
113373350872c9a4.gif

they make bad things happen
72c9a4243394%27%20target=%27_blank%27%3EDSCN0296.jpg
113373457809631d.gif

1133734618f7198d.gif

the sad thing is that this motor had 224 on it and ran like a top no warning signs at all and this was pulling off an off ramp onto a local road. i wheeled most of the day with no problems and the engine was running great. at least i know what to ask santa for :mad:
72c9a4243394%5DDSCN0296.jpg

i just cringed i hate THOSE critters

dude im like so afraid of spiders.. like in my afraid list its like this

1) aliens
2) ufo (they have aliens in them) :D
3) spiders

i have such a problem with them in my jeep too... i want to make a trap for them.

helix said:
dude im like so afraid of spiders.. like in my afraid list its like this

1) aliens
2) ufo (they have aliens in them) :D
3) spiders

i have such a problem with them in my jeep too... i want to make a trap for them.

i'm right next to you running away, i make my girlfriend kill them

the funny thing is the spider was behind the plastic piece and i couldnt' get to him.

HELIX: the connecting rod broke and mashed it's way thru the oil pan

i almost crashed mine because of a nasty one trying to give me a kiss, i was just starting on my way to work but i had to stop at the gas station first and upon a left hand turn i had to make i saw something dangling out of the corner on my eye. It was a big ol spider hanging from the corner of my window and wing window i swirved all over the road and hurried the half block to the gas station and crawled out the passenger side and opened my drivers door he was crawling back up to the window seal at the top and all i had to do is crack the window and wait for him to get up there and roll it back up

SMOOSH i killed him i'bet he is still stuck in there to this day

It's strange...I can't gut a fish or shoot a deer or do something that would actually put food on the table...but spiders get no mercy from my boot. I'm terrified of them.

I like spiders...

They eat aphids and mosquitos...

Spiders are also good luck...

(unless they lay an egg sack under your skin)

Gil BullyKatz said:
I like spiders...

You sir are sick and twisted.

wow you guys are making me feel better i always thought i was the only guy terrified of these things, now snakes no problems

bj-666 said:
at least i know what to ask santa for :mad:
72c9a4243394%5DDSCN0296.jpg

new oil pan?

think of all the gas mileage that you will save runnin only on 5 cyl now!

Gil BullyKatz said:
I like spiders...

Spiders ARE good luck.

I had one living behind the pass. side mirror all summer. it would build a new web from the mirror to the trim around the window every night, and every morning the web would be destroyed as soon as I got above 15mph. - I haven't seen the spider since it got cold.

With the spider, I got better gas milage, ran quieter, and never had anything break, as soon as the spider was gone, my radiator went too, and my gas milage has dropped drastically.

riverfever said:
It's strange...I can't gut a fish or shoot a deer or do something that would actually put food on the table...but spiders get no mercy from my boot. I'm terrified of them.

I don't understand this. Am I reading this correctly. Are you saying that YOU can't gut a fish? If that's the case I'm very suprised.

Back