• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pics of Woody, Mark, One Ton, Fore Wheeler and Sponge Bob

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
these aren't in any order, my scanner sucks

me on helicopter, broke
815tellicooops-med.jpg

me at camp playing around
815tellicocamp-med.jpg

Mark on the rail, lifting both fronts
815tellicomark03-med.jpg

Woody on the rail, nice matched tires
815tellicowoody-med.jpg

Sean on Slick rock
815tellicoseanrock-med.jpg

My hero welding on my rod, eat your heart out Beez!! :D
815tellicomyhero-med.jpg

Kodak moment, poser.
815tellicosuperflex-med.jpg

Me, on the rail, I MADE IT!!!!!!!
815tellicoguardrail-med.jpg

More of my broke junk on the pad, well, below the pad
815tellicofix03-med.jpg

My kids on top of the rail
815tellicokids-med.jpg

look who I found crusing around in Angies Jeep when we got back home...
815spongebob-med.jpg

Very cool pics! Wish I could get mine on here! lol All this time I thought I knew how to operate a computer! If anyone is interested, I have some pics...but you will have to email me at [email protected] for me to email you the link....geez!
Bonnie

Awsome shots! Anyone get any of me?

I got some nice pics of you on the bad end of the tow strap-

at the camp grounds :laugh:

Seriously though,did you see my post on OEM tech about that AMC 20 rear? You interested? It would be a BIG TIME upgrade from that 35. You could even sell the EZ Locker to more than cover the asking price. Then you could be a REAL man and run a welded diff like me :laugh:

Ahh!

The staircase on Trail 11. What a peaceful strech of Earth it is...

:viking:

Whowuzzzit that got the Flyby Salute? I know Mike and I did.

I just saw that 4 Wheeler! I did run one day! Maybe next time I'll have my engine problems worked out!!!!

Hey Dan,
I was checkin out your poser shot and...dude...those long arms give you about 3" total travel or what? My wifes Neon has more travel than your junk :laugh:

Seriously though, you should disconnect your swaybar next time :roflmao:

Dale

Georgia Mike said:
Dan,there's NO DENYING that little girl in the forground of that pic is yours,is there? She looks just like ya!

There's no doubt that she's mine, however don't tell her that, she get's it all the time and she doesn't see it, I just tell her that there's nothing to worry about, that is until she starts loosing her hair like I'm doing!!

My other daughter looks just like my sister, this could get bad. lol. The boy is my step son, so hopefully he doesn't look like me cuz that could get bad with his bio dad :D

Dan...are u crazy!! I can't believe you are still alive...and you took the kids...are u nuts?? ok...be good. from: your sister-in-law..JO

Back