• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's heard of the "Condensator"?

So, let me get this right.. you just paid $179 plus shipping to get a plastic jar and 3 rubber hoses?

do you know how much your MPG will have to raise to compensate the $180?

I think its a huge scam, not enough info. all it does is recirculate the emissions gases, that are already being circulated..

Wow. You might want to delete this thread. It would have been slightly better if you had asked before you bought it......

But, it took guts to ask here........I have to hand you that.

:laugh:

Is it like a hydrosolator?

The chrome one I got from Jegs gave me at least 5 hp and maybe 1 mpg.

But it's on the internet, it must be true!

He shoulda just bought The Tornado. I heard those things are super!

p.s. My dear friend, I believe you jsut got scammed. Sorry.

You might want to use this:

We also offer a 90-day, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee

Ludakris said:
So, let me get this right.. you just paid $179 plus shipping to get a plastic jar and 3 rubber hoses?

I could have gotten a hose job for much less...:D

and had money for a pizza and a 2 cases of GOOD beer.

I'd cancel the order if it were me.

But it was free shipping, how could I resist?????

I usually don't fall for scams, but maybe I'll turn out a sucker on this one. We'll see.

I guess no one else on this board has one (or won't come out of the closet)

I know a guy who made one of these using a steel "soup" can, "thick" steel wool (the kind that looks like it came from a lathe) and BB's. With that and water injection he claims he picked up about 2MPG in his waggy.
I will see if he can send me some pics.

Mambeu said:
Is it just me, or does the "1997 F-250 with a 460" on this page look more like a 1993 F-150?

I don't think anyone would argue with this guy being skeptical about anything........

IrvB_166.jpg

"over 200,000 units installed worldwide" - Wow... and that's only out of what... a few million engines?
“Carl is enjoying the added performance so much - he can’t keep his foot out of the carburetor.” - I'm pretty sure you're foot shouldn't be in there... call me crazy.

From the looks of it... I'll make you one out of a nalgene bottle and some handy dandy hose for about 10 bucks. Of course you might have to find some of those space age silica beads. Maybe buy some beef jerky where they put the little packet in there (ah crap, 20 now). Then you even get some good food with it. You could even send the extra money and I'll put it towards buying this guy a little character maybe emotion or something too.
IrvB_166.jpg
He looks wayyyy to skeptical and serious... maybe he need some of that beef jerky.

Woah... I just realized that. 200,000 * 180 = 36,000,000... so according to this guy he should have made around $36 million in sales. Even if you only assume 10% profit, he's still making $3.6... tell me again why I'm going to college and didn't think of something like that.

Back