• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Todays Karma

zfinger

NAXJA Forum User
So the CE light in my Jeep keeps coming on, and my gas mileage went to shit. I assumed it was the first O2 sensor, but I've been neglecting it for a while now. I just unhook the battery and let everything reset, it stays out for a few days then it comes back on. So on my break at work I raced to VIP, spent $75 on a new O2 sensor, and when I got back in the Jeep the damn CE light was off!!! And now that I'm back at work, I pulled the front end into the building (its raining outside) and I'm going to change it before I go home. Hopefully the rough idle, crappy mileage, and CE are fixed now.

But aint it a bitch, soon as I buy the part the damn light goes out on its own!

My wife drives an Eclipse and every time the CE lights comes in she'll hit the freeway and romp on that puppy. Not only does it make the light go away it makes her feel much better. Suspect the in city driving she does most is building up on the O2 sensor and the high speed blast helps it clean up.

Sarge

Back