• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Putfile.com vid loading help needed.

hotrod22

NAXJA Forum User
I opened an account with Putfile.com so I could host some wheelin vids and be able to post em on here but I am having probs. I click browse, find the vid, click open which puts the link? in the little blank, click upload, it loads, then click on the QuickTime icon beside the file, a bigger QuickTime window pops up for a couple seconds, then a small QuickTime icon with a tear in it pops up, and no video! The videos have a MOV file suffix(or whatever), what am I doing wrong?

On the help page it says for the free account, you can upload 25mb vids and if you do not open an account and just use the quick upload feature, you are limited to 10mb. Now, I just added a vid which is 4.74mb and it works, but the first one I tried was 5.65mb and it has the prob described in the above post. What gives? Both are under the 10mb limit for quick loads, even though my account has a 25mb limit?

Back