• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which manufacturer's adjustable track bar are you using?

Which manufacturer's adjustable track bar are you using?

• Rubicon Express

Votes: 69 36.9%
  • JKS

Votes: 20 10.7%
  • Explorer Pro Comp

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Rusty's

Votes: 38 20.3%
  • Other manufacturer

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Custom setup

Votes: 18 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJPulley

NAXJA Forum User
I wanted to get an idea which manufacture of adjustable track bar you guys like. Or, if you don't like what you are using with your lift, let me know and why. Your sugesstions? Add those too.

Rusty's HD track bar and HD mount. No problems with the HD, but on the regular track bar,I had a problem with the factory style end. It crapped out on me in about 6 months.

superlift adjustable track bar. awesome

ricot83 said:
What i have works great

RE HD with HD bracket and love it. I had an RE 1600 and it was OK but if you go RE, go to the HD/bracket and get it right the first time.

I'm using the Rusty's HD trackbar and HD bracket as well.

I had a problem with the threads stripping out on the adjustable end, but that was more my fault than anything - the jam nut loosened up shortly after I installed it (should have checked it again), and the threads wore out and pulled apart. I ended up setting it back together and just welding the sumbitch. It's great now.

I'd recommend it to anyone...the fit on the bracket was perfect, and the bar itself allowed me to recenter the axle and get great flex out of it. Just gotta make sure that jam nut stays tight.

xjj33p3r said:
What the hell are you talking about? Can you please get that foot out of your mouth?

Guess i should have elaborated a little more...i was not refering to their HD one...just their standard adjustable.

But i will refrain from commenting on their HD one too.... :gag:

ricot83 said:
I haven't had any problems with the bar, but the joint got lose, and started squeaking about three months after I put it on. Never have replaced it. It now has a bit of play in it too.

have the RRO bar (sort of)*

been through 3 Moog TRE's and am dying to install my RE mount and a SuperFlex joint.

spend the extra coin the first time and buy the HD setup.

*after the D44 swap and my custom steering and trackbar setup, i had to cut it down and re-tap it - but it is the same bar... Nice thick walled tube too!

Custom fab frame mount to move the trackbar to the rear about an inch and a half. Puts the track bar more over the axle tube. Needed to clear the ram assist.
Rusty's HD adjustable, shortened W/heims on both ends.
Fab'd axle bracket on top of ORG axle mount. (Track bar mount of ORG bracket holds one end of the RAM.)

XJ_ranger said:
have the RRO bar

been through 3 Moog TRE's and am dying to install my RE mount and a SuperFlex joint.

Just switched from the RRO to the RE HD w/ bracket this weekend.

Ranger, you will love it.

Steering feels much more solid, and the difference in size is significant. The RE bar is beefier in every dimension.

Jeffro600 said:
Guess i should have elaborated a little more...i was not refering to their HD one...just their standard adjustable.

But i will refrain from commenting on their HD one too.... :gag:
Please do, I'd like to hear your opinion

Back