• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's a great feeling when...

zfinger

NAXJA Forum User
It's a great feeling when... You get to rip a redneck in a pink Taurus wagon out of a gully in the middle of a snowstorm, without even spinning a tire.

It's nice to be the one doing the pulling and not the one being pulled out.

naw its better to go blowing by some punk then pull him out of the ditch cause he missed the curve trying to catch you.

No,it,s better when you drive by a "Yuppie" high centered on a plow berm ,In a Toyota range rover cruiser whatever,stop and ask it they need help.Then throw them the tow strap and tell them to hook it up,but if anything breaks, sorry, you can wait for the tow truck. Not that I would do anything like that
:wave:
Wayne

zfinger said:
It's a great feeling when... You get to rip a redneck in a pink Taurus wagon out of a gully in the middle of a snowstorm, without even spinning a tire.

It's nice to be the one doing the pulling and not the one being pulled out.

"Pink" and "redneck" ?!?!?!?! somethings wrong there, sure it didn't have mass plates and a Provincetown beach pass ??? I'm thinking if I came across that combination I'd have a tough time not :laugh3: :gag:

Yeah if was pink. I handed him the hook and told him he gets to pick his own tow point, because I'm not responsible if the front end gets ripped off. I dragged him down the ditch a ways and then he poped out. One kid that was there said the guy was trying to pass someone going down the hill.

Wayne Sihler said:
No,it,s better when you drive by a "Yuppie" high centered on a plow berm ,In a Toyota range rover cruiser whatever,stop and ask it they need help.Then throw them the tow strap and tell them to hook it up,but if anything breaks, sorry, you can wait for the tow truck. Not that I would do anything like that
:wave:
Wayne

Whats even better is pulling out a MILF in a $80,000 Lexus SUV, because she didn't get the 4wd option..............:D

Naaa, It better when you rearend some punk asshole in his lowered honda civic and destroy the rear of his shit box car and the cherokee comes out with a 1" spot of his of paint and 0 damage. Priceless it was.

dyna said:
Naaa, It better when you rearend some punk asshole in his lowered honda civic and destroy the rear of his shit box car and the cherokee comes out with a 1" spot of his of paint and 0 damage. Priceless it was.
Ummmmm how is destroying someone's vehicle priceless? Look at it this way: a semi driver would feel great after he rolls through your jeep like through jello. Would it be priceless too?

dyna said:

you dont pay your own insurance do you?

if while driving the wife's Jetta...

Some tool in ANY brand/model vehicle rearends me...

and takes pleasure from it...

I'll take pleasure in rearranging his rear end with my combat boots.

If my kid is in the car...

I figure I'm justified to use him for impromptu target practice...

RichP said:
"Pink" and "redneck" ?!?!?!?! somethings wrong there, sure it didn't have mass plates and a Provincetown beach pass ??? I'm thinking if I came across that combination I'd have a tough time not :laugh3: :gag:

Awesome... but you would have to be from NE to get that one.

Kejtar said:
Ummmmm how is destroying someone's vehicle priceless? Look at it this way: a semi driver would feel great after he rolls through your jeep like through jello. Would it be priceless too?
Depends on the conditions....There have been many times that I have been just waiting for some stupid jerk to do something stupid so I could take him out without much guilt.

I was driving through Wyoming the other day and had some dude get pissed because I was passing another truck and was going a little slower then I was...So this wise dude thought it would be smart to come around me get right in front of me and slam on the brakes....Since they have revised the laws and I would not have been held accountable for this I would have ran all 117,000 Lbs over him if I wouldn't have noticed the car seats and little heads in the back seat.

As far as I am concerned this dude deserved to be scraped off the road with a shovel...Not because he pissed me off but because he was stupid enough to put his small children in harms way.

DrMoab said:
As far as I am concerned this dude deserved to be scraped off the road with a shovel...Not because he pissed me off but because he was stupid enough to put his small children in harms way.
I agree... but to a point. It'd be great to teach the idiot a lesson but to destroy his vehicle and call it priceless is going a bit far.

Its only priceless if he deserves it...If you just hit him and its an accident then that's different

Guy with a Volkswagen bus stops about halfway up a hill, that's a solid sheet of ice. Then slowly starts sliding back down the hill, coming right at me. Decision time, I head for the ditch. Ditch was full of snow, it was a lot deeper than it looked. Got it high centered, trying to drive out. I'm trying to jack it off the center, when I see the wife driving up the hill in her XJ. I'm thinking great, haven't felt my hands in fifteen minutes and here comes the cavalry. i wave and smile, she waves and smiles back and drives right on by.

Back