• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

plug connectors

az4wheeler2002

NAXJA Forum User
I'd do a search, but don't really know how to word it,
I've got a '95 xj.
on the dash left side of steering wheel theirs a little square opening that has some connector plugs just their, I bought it recently, my first xj. can anyone tell me what these are?? their between the light switch and the steering column

is it a square open hole in the dashboard?? sounds like the switch panel for the fog lights and rear defogger is missing.

az4wheeler2002 said:
thats weird, wonder why the guy didn't want those, well if thats the case I'm not worried about it then, I'll probably have www.the12voltguy.com make me a small switch panel their for rock lights, or whatever I can come up with
Why MAKE something when you can get a panel that already fits, and looks like it belongs there (because it belongs there), from a junk yard or fellow XJ enthusiast?

well the intial reason for asking is that I'm looking for a place to install some toggle switches, I live in phoenix, so a rear defogger and fog lights are useless to me when I'm wanting to install a kill switch toggle or a rock lights toggle

You can still use the stock switch bezel and use two fog light switches to control just about anything you want as long as you wire it properly and use relays.

Back