• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's happening with.......?

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I had to put a subject header that may get people to read it. :)

I just want to make sure that the registration procedure is clear to everyone, since no one has made any comments or asked any questions.

There are links to the pre-registration form in the announcement above. You can fill out the form, print it out, then send it in to the address on the form with your check. You can also fill out the form and submit it online and pay with PayPal. If you use PayPal you still need to fill oot and submit the form or we won't know what your money is for. If you are not a NAXJA member, it isn't necessary for you to join to attend this event. However, if you would like to join there is a link on the form to take you to the member application and information. The same applies there.....if you pay with PayPal you also need to send in the form.

Registration will be set up starting Monday afternoon in Moab, at the central eating area at Slickrock campground, so come by there to finish your registration, get safety checked, and pick up any shirts that you've ordered. There will be a complete trail schedule posted at the registration table, and sign ups for trails will be done at that time. We will limit runs to 20 vehicles (per BLM requirements), so sign up will be necessary on many of the runs.

See you there, :) :)

Richard,

Thanks for the update.... I'd like to point out that the PayPal account Keith Orr (Casper) set up will only take PayPal payments deducted from your checking account, and not as a credit card transaction. I still don't trust PayPal enough to automatically deduct from my checking account, and rely on a credit card transaction as an extra layer of protection should something go awry in PayPal.

No biggie though.... I mailed Keith a check instead.....

Ivan

In order to have Paypal accounts available to accept credit card payments, the account must be set up as a business account, and then there is percentage costs as well as other costs that will incur. This only makes the process even more work to stay on top of. The easier we make this responsibility the better as far as I am concerned. If those of you that don't like the ideas of using the paypal account that is setup as a personal account, you can always send in a check or money order....

thanks,
Casper

So, is anybody going to admit to actually sending in their regsitration, or are we all going to wait till the last minute? ;)

Trying to stir the pot....... :)

I had assumed that when I sent the paypal transaction that it sent the registration with it.

Surprise, I had assumed wrong.

Did you get it yet Kieth?

Do you want to order any shirts or buy any meal tickets? If so, you have to use the pre-registration form and send in your money.

Casper's web signup is an informal way to let people know who's going. The official signup form needs to be filled out, and either printed out and mailed in with a check, or submited via the web using PayPal. If anyone doesn't want to order any shirts, and won't be eating any of the prepared meals, then the pre-registration is just a courtesy to the event planners.

Those who have pre-registered will have an info packet waiting for them when they go to the registration table in Moab. Anyone can still register in Moab, and buy meal tickets, but shirt availability will be limited.

Evidently, things are still not clear enough, we'll work on that.

Evidently, things are still not clear enough, we'll work on that.

Goatman, don't take it to hard!
Remember, you are dealing with Beezil here....He's a bit ....slow :dunce:
It runs in his family :gee: . I mean, have you ever seen his mom's weld quality...

And don't even get me started on the puck :scottm: ....
Bones :skull1:

Scott, I did get your registration and Fees. Thank you. Beezil, you are on the, (new Name), "Jeeper Profile" page. Sorry for the confusion. We thought it best to change the name of the informal "Jeeper Profile" page, due to the confusion of what and where people were to actually sign up for the event. On the actual event page there is a link to the registration page, and I put a link on the "Jeeper Profile" page as well to the registration page. The current count for registrations stands at "16". And the count for the "Jeeper Profile" page is "53". We are gaining in registrations daily. There is a link on the "Jeeper Profile" page to see who has registered and fees have been received. If there is any question, please feel free to email me at:
[email protected]
Thanks,
Casper

Ca

Back