• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mud flaps

i kinda need mud flaps to make the cops happy around here... 33" mtrs that stick out about 5-6 inches out of my fender wells and they say i dont need flares just flaps...what should i do ... i made carpet ones out of an old toyota (only thing toyotas are good for) but i lost one on the freeway yesterday and the other one ripped off in the rock pit same day.... what shoud i do to make removable ones... any pics..any aftermarket cheap ones already made? any help would be good...searched already couldnt find much on this .

ccflexj said:
i kinda need mud flaps to make the cops happy around here... 33" mtrs that stick out about 5-6 inches out of my fender wells and they say i dont need flares just flaps...what should i do ... i made carpet ones out of an old toyota (only thing toyotas are good for) but i lost one on the freeway yesterday and the other one ripped off in the rock pit same day.... what shoud i do to make removable ones... any pics..any aftermarket cheap ones already made? any help would be good...searched already couldnt find much on this .

Have a receiver hitch? Does it have open ends on the crossbar?

I'll take pics of mine when it's light out. That'd be much easier than trying to explain it.

Back