• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just saying howdy . . .

Klugh

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure if this is the right place to do this, but I couldn't find anywhere else that looked likely . . . If it's wrong, LMK and I'll move this post or something.

Felt like I should introduce myself . . . My name is Josh Klugh, and I'm from southeast Kansas . . . Looking at buying an XJ in the near future (quite possibly as soon as Nov. 23 (tomorrow).

If anyone can tell me some things to look for when I go to look at this XJ, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

wavey.gif

welcome2.gif

Stay away from the V-6's.

Howdy!

Research here in NAXJA archives is your best bet for getting to know what you need to know about XJ's.

Use the search function and read, read, read

You won't regret buying an XJ, if you've done your reseach ahead of time.

Good Luck and have fun

Alright, I got my XJ . . . 88 Cherokee XJ Laredo
166990 miles
Automatic
D35 front and rear, I think
Stock tires/height
Ugly part grey/part blue coloration
4.0 Liter engine

The front is actually a D30, but no big deal. Sounds like you got a good platform to start from. 166k on an 88 isn't hardly even broken in yet.

By the way Welcome to NAXJA.

Welcome to NAXJA !!! You will not find a better group of people to wheel with, wrench with, or just shoot the s#!t with.

Let the building begin!

Back