• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How Many Ugly Shirts are you going to get for Christmas?

IMORTL

NAXJA Member #1156
It is my wife's family tradition that the entire family get together on christmas eve. 8 familys with kids... and everyone gives gifts to everyone... after 3 years of getting the most god uwful clothes(basically garage rags as soon as I got home), I decided to start making wish lists and emailing them to the families...

the first year I started with Home Depot... now I search the web for what I want...

I found this web site that makes it easier to get the jeep parts I want...
check it out...
http://www.wishlist.com/guests/wishlist.htm?guest_login=D4C3F5EC92EB4D91BB258548765F5C3E

Its funny when one of her relatives gives me a gift and I open it and she says what the hell did I buy you? (it was a tap & die set)... But I dont get stuff I dont want anymore...

might want to start a list with your Jeep parts requests... your Jeep and your family may thank you

ken

Socks and tighty whiteys!!! Maybe some gloves?

Mothertrucker said:
i need some new shop rags so ill be taking donations on brand new x-mas gifts preffablly clothing items Thank you

Tighty whiteys??

My skinny arse is only a 32 though so I hope you're not messy when working.

riverfever said:
Tighty whiteys??

My skinny arse is only a 32 though so I hope you're not messy when working.

ok well "NO" "whitey tightys" so just return them to the store i repeat "NO" "WHITEY TIGHTYS"

Mothertrucker said:
i need some new shop rags so ill be taking donations on brand new x-mas gifts preffablly clothing items Thank you
The problem is, silk shirts don't suck up oil worth a darn.

you all buy gifts for each person in all 8 families!?!
no wonder you get crap, no one can afford that many nice gifts.

maybe you should suggest a grab bag, or buying only for the kids, much easier. LOL

Back