• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Pickup'ish

Trail Blazer

NAXJA Forum User
Whaddya think? Gunna do this over winter. Maybe by springtime i'll be situated with my bills and crap and actully start 'wheelin again.

The first pic is the after shot of what i "hope" it will turn out to look like.

JeepPickup001.jpg

My vote goes for the 2ed one, it looks wicked bad! A 4dr shorty Jeep XJ pickup!
Plus the fab and mod work will be much less. Good luck on your project, and whatever you do, make sure you digicam document the process all along the way!

if you really want to get into it and this is something i thought of doing.reverse the hindges on the second set of doors then shrink them up like you have planned then chop and weld the entire "B" pillar to the front of the shrunk reversed hindged rear doors.thus making a quad door extra cab.i was also thinking of using two door front doors that why it would still have the back seats and the short bed.you would still need to find something in the junk yard to rape the upper and lower latches for the rear extra cab doors but if you are going to go all out to do it then it wouldn't be all that hard.

pretty much like this

xj0019.jpg

xj0030.jpg

Back