• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flares

I know that this subject has been talked about alot on this site... i just looked for about thirty minutes on this and all i came up with were pics..... I want to do the Tj flare setup on my jeep... I can get the setup from Rusty's for $93....Is it easy to bolt in...and how hard would it be to make the blinker light on the flair functional? Might sound stupid but i dont know much about this... I need somethign soon cause cops are harassing me and they say my carpet mud flaps arent cutting it anymore...any help would be appreciated

Real easy. Go to the JY or autozone and get some turn signal sockets w/ pigtails for a cherokee. These will plug right into the socket and then all that you have to do is spice it into the turn signal wires.

That is what I did and they work great and plus the water doesn't fill up the lens anymore.

My home www.pa-wheeling.com

Back