• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Entrie Rubicon Express Catalog at Great Prices!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJOBSESSION

NAXJA Forum User
I have access to get the entire Rubicon Express Catalog, including all kits and parts, for a great price. trying to see if there is any interest out there, will save you $. e-mail me if interested and for a price and i will begin taking orders if there is enough interest. this is a special offer, don't let it pass you by.

[email protected]

thanks,

Kirk

why pay for what you can get for free!

no, i can order anything from the catalog and of course i have the free catalog as well, but i was talking about having ability to get a great deal on all products in the catalog.

sent you one pm ted, but when i went to send the other, is said that your mailbox was too full and it would not send, so i will try again tomorrow

Ted's brain is full too.

When ever that happens we take him to the local strip joint and get him drunk. That seems to help for a few months.

Ted Z said:
roflol..... it's not full now... (noggin' that is)

Thump...thump....thump............hey Ted, yer right! I can see clean through to the other side! :eek:

how is this stuff free.

looking for good deals on lockers, gears and possibly bumpers. whats the deal with all the free stuff? can anyone help me out?

I wish I would of saw this post before ordering my 3.5"superflex kit and RE1811

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back