• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OX vs. ARB

when i get one, it WILL be an ox, i've seen waaaay to many people have probs with the arb, leaking, fuses, compressor, and so on.

SOme people like ARB some like OX. I prefer the OX just for the simplicity factor. With the ARB not only do you have to pick up the locker but you also have to install a compressor air lines (with seals that tend to leak) and have space for all that stuff. To many moving parts for me. In the words of Scotty "THe more complicated they make the plumbing the easier it is to stop it up." With the ox you have a shifter cable and locker. The only thing you would have to worry about is the cable somehow getting hung up on stuff but that could just as easily happen to the air lines for the ARB. Not to mention you get that sweet beefy diff cover with the OX. Some say that on the D30 the OX is much better since the diff cover can actually stiffen up the housing. I've heard of many ARBs coming apart at the seams in the D30s from housing flex the bolts back out and they come apart.

That's just my .02 though.

Last edited:
Back