• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15 x 7 ZJ Canyon wheels

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Really clean set of wheels, hard to find them in this condition and they look great on an XJ :). Set of 4 included lugnuts. Located in No Utah, will ship if needed, will deliver for free on the Wasatch Front. $240.00/make offer (that's only $60 each :eek: ) plus shipping if required.

Need 1 for my spare tire, already running them on mine.... I guess you would want to sell them as a set?
Mike B.

Re: interested

gman said:
I would appreciate it if you could post a picture of them, desperately need four for my '90 Cherokee

Virgin Islands?? Really? Give me a zipcode and I'll figure shipping. I don't have a digi-shot of the wheels to send you, how about this? The wheels I have look exactly like this one.1998 ZJ Wheel

1986xj said:
Need 1 for my spare tire, already running them on mine.... I guess you would want to sell them as a set?
Mike B.

Right Mike, I'd like to keep them as a set. I do know where there is a single, but it's in Utah........

XJEEPER said:
Right Mike, I'd like to keep them as a set. I do know where there is a single, but it's in Utah........

Maybe you could hook me up with whoever has that one wheel, Shipping shouldn't be much different to MD from there as it would be from you.
Thanks much,
Mike B.

Back