• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jensen MP8610BT Head unit and E815

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Just finished installing the head unit in my 98XJ, phone and head unit paired up in 8 seconds, all Bluetooth functions work. Now I'll tackle the speakers tomorrow during lunch...

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
happyfinger.gif

red91inWA said:
what he said....and....

YOU SUCK....

bluetooth...whats the matter... you cant operate the phone and drive at the same time ?

Nope, wife yelled at me one sat morning heading to NJ, said I was weaving all over the road so I got the HS850 headset a halfhour later at the verizon store, this is just an extension for a great cell phone setup while driving. Plus it was a good excuse to get a cd player that plays mpgs and wma files too. Phone downloaded my contacts and phone book, allows me to scroll thru them and the obey moto voice control works thru the headunit. Speakers tomorrow, now it's back to ripping and burning cd's... :laugh3:

My only real complaint, the headunit has too many options and buttons, friggin thing took me 20 min to setup the date, time and pick a few preset stations, another half hour looking at the display options but what you can expect when you get something with a 58page owners manual...still can't figure out what I'm going to do with the remote that came with it...

Back