• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy crap!

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
I'm black again!! :D

Guess I better quit slackin off and make some money so I can re-up

I wonder if they have a discount plan that would allow you to show up red only one day a week.

Speaking of that, have any of you got an email asking you to dress in red on Fridays to support the troops? -just curious

My wife won't let me. She thinks I'm already way too involved in this organization, and won't support my renewal. Little does she know how little I actually contribute. At any rate, I'll show her by using her credit card to renew. Actually, I don't have a choice, no self-respecting card company would issue me a card in my own name...

Beej said:
My wife won't let me. She thinks I'm already way too involved in this organization, and won't support my renewal. Little does she know how little I actually contribute. At any rate, I'll show her by using her credit card to renew. Actually, I don't have a choice, no self-respecting card company would issue me a card in my own name...
try the Best Buy card...they gave me $1400, and a $500 Master Card...and I have horrible credit!

Back