• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&J PERFORMACE CAGE

IMO most builders here in Denver agree...1.50 is just to small, I dont think that it would hold up in a hard roll...it might help keep the roof up but it will be tweaked pretty bad.If anyone has any info on rolls with 1.50 its welcome. Im not saying I expect any cage to hold up on a roll down lions back,but my doors are 1.50 and its small...and dont even start on hrew tube... that stuff needs to stay on your doors and bumpers... I will save money somewhere else But Im building a strong cage.On a 2000 lb buggy Id use it..but not on a 4000lb xj....

trailbuilt said:
IMO most builders here in Denver agree.......

You sound like a toothpaste commercial....9 out of 10 agree...so now you speak for all builders in Denver.

NO I dont speak for them all, but the opinions of 5 seperate shops here in town are,they Wouldnt build an xj cage out of 1.50. If you want shop names pm me....nothing against D&C's cage...if it was 1.75 id prob buy theirs.

Just curious because I was about to order a D&C cage this afternoon before I saw this thread - is anyone on here currently using a T&J cage? Any pics? The pics on their website don't show the front of the cage at all.

trailbuilt said:
NO I dont speak for them all, but the opinions of 5 seperate shops here in town are,they Wouldnt build an xj cage out of 1.50. If you want shop names pm me....nothing against D&C's cage...if it was 1.75 id prob buy theirs.

Well, no offense, but of course those shops are gonna tell you 1.50 is too small if they sell 1.75.

Oh ya, that asshogger cage is badass. How much do they run?

Last edited:
Back