• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fuzzy logic

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
gets even fuzzier at 11pm! 'nuff said :D Does anyone know of the top of their head Whether Law of Exluded Middle holds for any fuzzy set? The book states that it doesn't but the question that I have to answer seems to imply that there might exist a set that isn't as fuzzy errrr that the law holds for.
:confused:

Fuzzy logic is an oxymoron, you don't get real logic till you have real hair. You don't have real hair, until it grows longer out of your ears and nose than it does out of your head.

Mark Hinkley said:
Have another beer why don't you, you might make some sense!

OMG

hinkley
Fuzzy logic, old people, long hair in the ears and nose. Sorry my attempt at humor was a bit to obtuse for ya.
Thanx for the suggestion though, Prost!

Mark Hinkley said:
Have another beer why don't you, you might make some sense!

OMG

hinkley
As crazy as it sounds a certain amount of beer helps, but striking the balance is hard as overdosing on the beer which then adds a different level of fuziness is very easy.

jrsxj98 said:
My ummm sac is fuzzy......
8Mud said:
They say if you shave regularly, it will grow in thicker and coarser.

A straight razor works best :scared:

Sorry. Calc II and Stats 201 was as far as I got along those lines. Does this have anything to do with game theory?

XJ Dreamin' said:
Sorry. Calc II and Stats 201 was as far as I got along those lines. Does this have anything to do with game theory?
I could be applied to game theory. At this point I'm dealing with it on a slightly higher (more general) level: Expert Systems.

I'm probably wrong, but I thought the non-excluded middle was what makes fuzzy logic fuzzy. If you take out that fuzz can it still be fuzzy? Hmm. Maybe if you use fuzzy logic on fuzzy logic you can figure out a way to get fuzzy logic without fuzz. Pass that bottle over here.

Matthew Currie said:
I'm probably wrong, but I thought the non-excluded middle was what makes fuzzy logic fuzzy. If you take out that fuzz can it still be fuzzy? Hmm. Maybe if you use fuzzy logic on fuzzy logic you can figure out a way to get fuzzy logic without fuzz. Pass that bottle over here.
:cheers:

Back