• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tie Rod End for RE Track bar

Chief78CJ7

NAXJA Forum User
Its been probably 3-4 years since I've replaced the tie rod end on my RE track bar, but its time again.. Does anyone have that part number?... I've searched a lot on here, but can't find any reference to it.

I'm not sure which track bar it is I have, but I believe it was the only one when I got it, which was about 6 years ago I guess.

I found this on NorthRidge4x4.Com.
http://northridge4x4.com/proddetail...OD&PHPSESSID=aed93edddd4d59d85c3d11f97270e36e

Its a tie rod end with the part number of ES3096L (Moog Part#)

Ok.. found the correct part.

Its Moog ES2848LT

Once the guy at the parts store found it by measurements and trial and error, we came to this part. Now I actually remember the part.

I haven't done much to my XJ in the way of upgrades since lifting it.. nothing much more than mainteance, so I'm guessing most are using JohnnyJoints and heims?..

Anyway, this is the part. Hope it helps someone else trying to figure this out.. again.. like me.. :)

Thanks for the tip..

I guess being west of me puts their time earlier than my current 2:24pm (CST) but I still haven't heard from them. I left two messages of 'please call ASAP'.

I'll probably write it on my parts notes... which is the jeep garage wall.

Back