• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a Comanche

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Well, the Comanche bug is hitting me again. I'm in need of a pickup, and can't see spending my daughter's college fund on a truck..........sooooooo.....

If you have any leads, let me know.

Must have 4.0, 4wd and auto, long bed preferred (will tow a horse trailer)

Thanks
John

PS
I'm still kicking myself for getting rid of my last one (87 4.0 4x4 shortie)

Last edited:
How far are you from the border? There's a clean-looking one up the road from me for sale for around $2000 CDN. I forget the actual price, but I could check on it if you like. Definitely 4.0 and 4WD, but not a longbed. Don't know about the tranny...

Go to the Yahoo Comanche group, and chase down a member named Jim Blair. He's in your Redneck of the woods, and always seems to have an MJ or 2 for sale.

why so you can roll it?

:D

DSCF1488.jpg

GI-John said:
Must have 4.0, 4wd and auto, long bed preferred (will tow a horse trailer)

Thanks
John

DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!

I hope it's empty....and even at that....BRAND NEW BRAKES !

(note to self....avoid trailer hauling Comanches)

I am only coming accross 2wd's.

YOu sure you have to have a truck?

How about something with a 360? See that yellow woody between Roy and McKenna?

Beej said:
How far are you from the border? There's a clean-looking one up the road from me for sale for around $2000 CDN. I forget the actual price, but I could check on it if you like. Definitely 4.0 and 4WD, but not a longbed. Don't know about the tranny...

Damn Beej, put me up for the night? What's the URL for Westjet?

:D

Back