• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new tranny. which one

stupidfast

NAXJA Forum User
my peguot is crap, at least i think its a peguot. grinds sometimes. time for a new one. should i swap in another peguot? or is there another better tranny that i can swap in that dosnt suck and wont cost me to much? its in an 86 comanche 4.0 standard. what else will work that would be better than stock?

stupidfast said:
my peguot is crap, at least i think its a peguot. grinds sometimes. time for a new one. should i swap in another peguot? or is there another better tranny that i can swap in that dosnt suck and wont cost me to much? its in an 86 comanche 4.0 standard. what else will work that would be better than stock?

Search the forum for thread on upgrading to ax15 (IIRC the swap is almost drop in)

thats what i was thinking. an ax-15 would be ideal, but i dont know if it will requier custom mods to mate it up

stupidfast said:
thats what i was thinking. an ax-15 would be ideal, but i dont know if it will requier custom mods to mate it up
Search, as a quick search brought this post up which mentions the swap and I know that there are other posts that talk about it in more detail.

ya ill search around at pirate too. eeuuhhhh. gross. autos are for losers. the only ones i can respect are in 3500's and rock buggies

Last edited:
Back