• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dont rip people off- pirate 4x4 style

What I dont understand is all the threats that people make. Saying they'll come and visit him and rough him up and all.

Are people really stupid enough to risk getting killed over a set of gears?

The other dumbasses are the useless people in the thread.

Fergie

Not really funny, just F'd-Up

That thread is a prime example of why I choose NAXJA instead of Pirate.

If you buy something over the internet don't use a personal check or a money order. paypal if it's person to person, CC if it's a reputable business.

PS. I only got through about 4 pages. someone want to summarize the rest for me?

Summary --taken from another Summary on Jeepin .com
tard posts brand new gears for sale for 100 + shipping (15)
guy buys them. and sends check
tard contacts guy because he accidentally typed 100 when he meant 125
...but he still cashed the check
guy informs board of his bait and switch tactics
tard edits his post to reflect his price switch
tard succoms to the pressure and ships gears
other guys do research on the matrix and find out the gears are used
board finds all sorts of personal info on him and let him know he's not untouchable
guy rejects shippment and returns to sender cause they're used
tard agrees to send him his money back
board is waiting till thursday to see if money is returned.
if not, all hellz breaking loose

the entire time the tard is being just that... a tard. he's not owning up to his mistakes and he's being a total jerk

I read the entire thread (23 Pages) last night (thursday)... Guy is a spoiled kid. and the board ripped him a new one... He isnt that far from So Cal...

they posted where he worked, mom and dads pics and bios. most of his SSN. i think his address... they are now photochopping his pic in another thread... LOL i think it is funny... He should not have been such a tool....

Last edited:
i dont think he was ignorant i think its because he has mental problems.. im not kidding. if he was trying to cancel a check once before because of his gears then giving some one a hard time because he did not want to fess up to his mistake then he must have somthing wrong with him

just my $.02

IMORTL said:
Summary --taken from another Summary on Jeepin .com
tard posts brand new gears for sale for 100 + shipping (15)
guy buys them. and sends check
tard contacts guy because he accidentally typed 100 when he meant 125
...but he still cashed the check
guy informs board of his bait and switch tactics
tard edits his post to reflect his price switch
tard succoms to the pressure and ships gears
other guys do research on the matrix and find out the gears are used
board finds all sorts of personal info on him and let him know he's not untouchable
guy rejects shippment and returns to sender cause they're used
tard agrees to send him his money back
board is waiting till thursday to see if money is returned.
if not, all hellz breaking loose

the entire time the tard is being just that... a tard. he's not owning up to his mistakes and he's being a total jerk

I read the entire thread (23 Pages) last night (thursday)... Guy is a spoiled kid. and the board ripped him a new one... He isnt that far from So Cal...

they posted where he worked, mom and dads pics and bios. most of his SSN. i think his address... they are now photochopping his pic in another thread... LOL i think it is funny... He should not have been such a tool....

thanks

When I started reading, it only had 12 pages.
When I finished, it had 15.

Lesson to be learned:
Don't EVER think you're annonymous when you're on the internet.
or
Don't EVER screw with wheelers.

I've been following this from a link over at JU. I bet that kid will eventually get what's coming to him. What goes around comes around :).

Okie Terry said:
Lesson to be learned:
Don't EVER think you're annonymous when you're on the internet.
or
Don't EVER screw with wheelers.

True enough, agreed the kid screwed the pooch, but...

MattS needs to have his head examined for not COMPLETELY shutting down any reference to the parents and family. SSDD also. Anyone that would even contemplate such a thing should be EXO'd, internet, public domain, misplaced intent, or whathaveyou.

If THIS crowd thinks that bringing in the family of a Lt. Commander, Naval Aviator and Veteran is acceptable, then my membership is done.

ChrisB on "Punk Pirate 4x4" said:
...It all makes sense now. daddy looks like the pic of the fag cake clowned out.
It's a shame, because I fly, though at nowhere near the level of daddy wenzel. The idea of a pilot like that with a son like what he got, is also pathetic.

Nice.

I had 3 other quotes, but it looks like the mods over there are busy folks now. ScottFJ40 posted direct threats to the family, and sister in particular. What a man.

The folks here in California probably remember this from last week.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-shooting1nov01,1,4761259.story?coll=la-headlines-california&ctrack=1&cset=true

--ron

Boy, that kids just a whupped pup by page 7. Still a smartass whupped pup. Maybe he learned a lesson. I can't read anymore though.

Captain Ron said:
True enough, agreed the kid screwed the pooch, but...

MattS needs to have his head examined for not COMPLETELY shutting down any reference to the parents and family. SSDD also. Anyone that would even contemplate such a thing should be EXO'd, internet, public domain, misplaced intent, or whathaveyou.

If THIS crowd thinks that bringing in the family of a Lt. Commander, Naval Aviator and Veteran is acceptable, then my membership is done.

Nice.

I had 3 other quotes, but it looks like the mods over there are busy folks now. ScottFJ40 posted direct threats to the family, and sister in particular. What a man.

The folks here in California probably remember this from last week.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-shooting1nov01,1,4761259.story?coll=la-headlines-california&ctrack=1&cset=true

--ron
I couldn't agree more.

Originally Posted by TrojanMan
It's on another non-4x4 related site too... jeepsunlimited.com
smilie.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back