• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what r the biggest tires that would fit w/ 3" lift and cut-out buschwacker flares?

jmpzp4

NAXJA Forum User
what r the biggest tires that would fit w/ 3" lift and cut-out buschwacker flares?

I have a 94 xj 4dr and i have a 3" lift and im getting buschwacker cut-outs. i was wondering what are the biggest tires i can fit hieght and width.
thanks,

jmpzp4

Re: what r the biggest tires that would fit w/ 3" lift and cut-out buschwacker flares?

Try HERE

Re: what r the biggest tires that would fit w/ 3" lift and cut-out buschwacker flares

With 32x11.5's and bushwackers on a 4 door with 4.5" rough country lift....

The rears rubbed slightly under very heavy flex, and the fronts were fine.

That was with the sway bars disconnected. And the correct backspaced wheels.

It will vary slightly on your rig depending on who make the lift and how flexible it is. I would stick to a 32 and get some bumpstops to prevent hard rubbing.

Re: what r the biggest tires that would fit w/ 3" lift and cut-out buschwacker flares

35x10.5" Although bushwackers, IMO, aren't worth the cost, you can always run flareless and cut a lot more and run bigger tires. I can run 34's successfully on a 2" BB, no swaybars, and currently no bumpstopping, little rubbing. My fenders are just cut all the way to teh body line on the front and cut and folded in the back. Im thinking about moving to 35's when i get my full widths done. Only planning on running about 4.5" lift, if that.

Re: what r the biggest tires that would fit w/ 3" lift and cut-out buschwacker flares?

flares are horrible.
take the flares off! cut the fender about 3" or so around the wheel wells and put 33s or 35s on it

Some states require fender flares. I got pulled over at least once a week, when I didn't have them on. Now I run bushwhackers and haven't been pulled over since.

Back