• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to all who came out for our Tellico Event.

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
IMHO we had another wonderful Crawl in the Nanathala National Forest.

A huge thanks goes out to Heather & Kevin (Kudzu & Bama XJ) for doing the lions share of the work that made our event a success.

Steve Crawford hosts the best campground in the world. Thanks to him and his crew for keeping it up.

A special thanks to our sponsors and folks who donated items for the drawing, and congratulations to the lucky winners. Dan Moses from Off & On Customs, and Rusty attended the event.

Trail leaders, spotters, and trail-help make the wheelin fun! Thanks to all of you who helped out your fellow Jeepers this past weekend, guiding them along the trails.

I missed some anouncements Saturday night...

Dan Moses, Wes Carpenter, Sean Rose & Dan Wheeler gave lower 2 a flogging on Friday Morning. Thanks for the show!

My "Most Awesome Driver" award goes to Dale - Roxjeeper who took a lightly modified XJ up into the real thing (again), whupped it, and drove it home.

My "Best New MJ Buddy" is Marcus. He went from 'no-way' to "OK" ThrottleJockey :viking: in a flash on Trail 11 & 12. Tellico requires it, he whipped it out. Nice Job Buddy! Best MJ award goes to Eric. I am glad to have met both of them, and it was great to have two MJs in the Looney Group.

My "Thanks for letting the jack off on my skull" award goes to One Ton XJ. Woke up Saturday morning with (just another) lump. Anything that happened after that, I should be held blameless. Watch out for folks with no hatchback.

Come back again Y'all... NAXJA Fall Flog on Halloween weekend 10-31 to 11-2. Same trails, no rain I promise ;)

Last edited:
Yep, indeed it was a great event. Big monstrous thanks to Heather, Kevin, Crawford's, Rusty, Dan Moses, and all the other folks that made this a wonderful event. Great memories once again.

Sean

We had a blast, thanks to everyone involved, especially those previously mentioned. Yet another great event...looking forward to the next one.

Pat

Our thanks for all your hospitality and making us newbies feel welcome! We had a blast and were able to drive the XJ home! The dogs on the other hand are over all the bumpin and bangin and will probably hide in the house whenever they hear the XJ start up again! lol Lookin forward to the October event.....with a little more beefing up between now and then (the jeep, that is...no hope for us!). I have some great pics...but can't seem to get them on here anywhere....email us at [email protected] and I will send them to ya.

Thanks again,
Jim and Bonnie

Back