• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Headaches

rhino

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone had the same disappointing luck I have had with Rusty's customer service?

Their products have been great so far and I no complaints about the quality of his parts, but I have had real trouble lately with their customer service. I have been fighting for almost two months now trying to get a warranty return, credited item shipped to me. At this point Rusty has almost $150 of my "credited" money and I have nothing to show for it!!!! Rusty has just been giving me the cold shoulder...no callbacks...no details...just one excuse after another...

Just curious if anyone else has had issues similar to this with Rusty?

I am open for suggestions on who else to talk to down there...help....please....

nope. nobody else has had issues. you're the first.

Sorry to bother you guys...my most humble apologies for wasting your precious time by asking a simple question...what was I thinking

Nobody is trying to be rude or make light of your situation. We all know it sucks to be mid-project and have to stop by no fault of your own. If you do a search on Rustys...or Problems with Rustys...I'm sure you would find similar threads. I, on the other hand, had a great experience with his company. I spoke with Rusty himself on numerous times trying to figure out what kit to order. I did have problems after the install but it was not related to product. I had vibes cuz I tried to skimp and not do things the right way. I called him and he said, "I told you so", as did most of these guys here. Rusty was always helpful. I think I talked several times with a guy in Tech named Kevin. Possibly Keith. He was great too. Despite what SOME say about his stuff...it's suited me just fine. It's more than what I need. In fact, my wife needs new tires on her 01 and I want to put 30's on. I'll prbably be calling those guys today to order a budget boost for her. Sorry for your headache. You'll get it sourced man.

-Chris

In! thanks for the Chance!

Back