• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unique mods to your vehicles...

Chero-King

NAXJA Forum User
Whats the most unique mod you've ever done to any of your vehicles?

Mine would have to be switching the old rusted box from my 78 Sierra to a 93(I think) box. Only truck to ever have it.
Picture0021.jpg

The box looks dumb in that pic but actually didnt look to bad from the side.
Specs
Painted flat black
alum. Directional rims,
low pro tires, the reason they're so small is cause I planned on lowering it but I sold it before I got the chance
350 with the 4 barrel carb.
Headers
Raptor Exhaust
And of course my custom stripes lol
Shift kit (best part ever was scaring the hell outa ricers by chirping in second)

I hung a Cinna-Berry AND a Vanilla air freshener from the rearview, AT the same time..

I took the stock speaker out of the drivers door and mounted it in the headreast of the drivers seat.

I just hollowed out the foam, screwed it into the plastic "frame" of the headrest, and then put the cloth cover back on. No one would know it was there if not for the speaker wire running down the side of the seat.

I guess that is unique.

Cottontail said:
I took the stock speaker out of the drivers door and mounted it in the headreast of the drivers seat.

I just hollowed out the foam, screwed it into the plastic "frame" of the headrest, and then put the cloth cover back on. No one would know it was there if not for the speaker wire running down the side of the seat.

I guess that is unique.

It's something alright, but I wouldn't call it unique.

I was referring to the "caltrop dispenser"...

But a body transplant might not be a bad idea!

Gil BullyKatz said:
If I shared my "unique" mods...

I'm sure they would cease to be "unique"

:D

Gil - everyone has an 8.8...

come-on, grow up

put a 403 CI 4 BBL with th 400 trans and diesel radiator in an 83 Cutlass wagon. very FAST

mine has me in it.

;)

I stripped my sportster down to the bare frame, and painted most every part bright orange before rebuilding it. :dunno: I liked it

Back