• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking For Exhaust

XJ Scot

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2000 XJ and I'm looking for a borla cat-back system. Every site I go to only has systems up to 96 or 97. Can anyone direct me where to look.Thanks

I don't want you to think your question is being ignored. But as you may guess most of us have older Jeeps than yours. Heck...I don't even know why there would be a difference in exhausts..Just hang around and you should get an answer soon.

Your xj already comes with a factory tri-y header,what more do you want?

try borla.com
truckperformance.com

These should help. Also look at Gibson, they make a stainless steel exhaust for XJ's. Juice.

In my opinion and i'm sure some others will chime in the borla is a waste of money. Your paying for the stainless steel and not there quality. That borla is like a tin can on rocks and its perfomance definately does'nt justify the $$$ they want for it. Check out a mild flowmaster system as they are near indestructable mufflers or even maybe a dynomax.

Eric

Borla does not make one

They do not make one for the newer XJ's yet. I talked to them a couple of weeks ago to find one for my '99 and they said they are in the works. I told them to use mine;) but no luck.

Back